Saturday, December 10, 2011

Welcome To Deadite's Movie Reviews

Welcome! Most of you know about my Youtube channel Deadite01 where I make a series of Movie Reviews both reviewing and poking fun at the film. Well this new blog will be my way of getting out reviews faster.  I will write a series of reviews based on whatever I see. Don't worry my youtube account and reviews will continue but I have created this blog to share with you all my opinion when I don't have the time to make a video. I will also post information on my latest video here and my thoughts on recent movie news. Hell I might even do a written review and a video about  the same movie.  I hope you all enjoy what I have to offer on this blog  See you soon and thank you for the support.


From,
Christian Michael Stoic (AKA Deadite)

No comments:

Post a Comment